Which of the following is a reason why marketing and enrollment should be integrated in higher education?
What is one of the biggest challenges faced by communications teams in marketing offices?
What is the biggest opportunity for marketing offices in higher education?
Integrating Marketing and Enrollment in Higher Education
- Enrollment and marketing are often housed in separate offices with competing visions, but it makes sense to unite them as enrollment is the marketing office’s largest client.
- Marketing and enrollment are steps in the same journey for students, and strong marketing makes recruiting students easier.
- Mergers of marketing and enrollment are growing in popularity in higher education.
- Marketing offices are filled with people from various backgrounds, shaping how a marketing team carries out its work.
- Disparate backgrounds can lead to a lack of agreement about the marketing team’s role, but recognizing varied backgrounds can help build a well-rounded team.
- One of the biggest challenges for communications teams is that everyone thinks they can do marketing.
- Marketing offices often attract artists, but most campus clients want the marketing team to function more like a business.
- Staff members in many marketing offices feel as if they are constantly reacting rather than progressing in any particular direction.
- Discovering an institutional narrative that is authentic and resonates with students is the biggest opportunity for marketing offices.
- Identifying the narrative allows a marketing office to prioritize and plan in a coherent way.
- Integrating marketing and enrollment is not enough to just share office space or an organizational chart, but the two teams can learn to work in tandem.
- Structural changes can make people nervous but can lead to new leadership skills and staff members finding more of a voice.
Do you want to test your knowledge about integrating marketing and enrollment in higher education? Take this quiz and learn about the advantages of merging these two departments, the challenges that come with it, and how to create a well-rounded marketing team. Discover the importance of an institutional narrative and how it can help prioritize and plan marketing strategies. See if you know the benefits of integrating marketing and enrollment and learn about the skills necessary for successful leadership in this field. Take the quiz now and test your knowledge!
Make Your Own Quiz
Transform your notes into a shareable quiz, with AI.Get started for free