What is John Maxwell known for?
In which church is John Maxwell an ordained minister?
What is EQUIP?
How many leaders were trained in Guatemala by John Maxwell's organization in 2013?
What award did John Maxwell receive from Toastmasters International in 2012?
What is the Maxwell Center for Business and Leadership?
What is Omicron Delta Kappa?
Where did John Maxwell visit a Christian conference in 2022?
Which of John Maxwell's books has sold over a million copies?
John C. Maxwell: American Author, Speaker, and Pastor
- John Maxwell is an American author, speaker, and pastor known for his books on leadership, including The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader.
- His books have sold millions of copies and have been listed on the New York Times Best Seller List.
- Maxwell was born in 1947 in Garden City, Michigan, and is an ordained minister in the Wesleyan Church.
- He has led churches in Indiana, Ohio, California, and Florida, and is currently a teaching pastor at Christ Fellowship in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- Maxwell is the founder of several organizations, including INJOY, Maximum Impact, The John Maxwell Team, ISS, and EQUIP, an international leadership development organization.
- He speaks annually to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and organizations such as the United States Military Academy at West Point and the National Football League.
- In 2013, Maxwell's organization trained 24,000 leaders in Guatemala.
- He has received several awards, including the Golden Gavel by Toastmasters International in 2012 and being named the No. 1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine in 2014.
- Maxwell has a building named after him and his family at Indiana Wesleyan University, the Maxwell Center for Business and Leadership.
- He has been inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa at Concordia University Irvine and the IWU Society of World Changers, where he was awarded an honorary doctorate degree.
- In 2022, Maxwell visited a Christian conference in Guatemala City, where he praised Guatemalan Attorney General, Maria Consuelo Porras, who has been allegedly involved in corruption and persecution of political opponents and anti-corruption officers.
- Some of his books, including The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, have each sold over a million copies.
- Maxwell has been a keynote speaker at several conferences, including National Agents Alliance NAA Leadership Conference and Symmetry Financial Group's National Conference.
Test your knowledge on John C. Maxwell - the renowned American author, speaker, and pastor. This quiz will cover his life, career, and notable achievements, including his best-selling books on leadership and his founding of several organizations focused on developing leaders. Take the quiz to see how much you know about this influential figure in the world of leadership and personal development.
Ready to take the quiz?Play Quiz
Choose a plan
Flexible business plans for everyone. Perfect for corporate training, employee engagement and marketing campaigns.
- Available to everyone
- All features
- API Access
Learn smarter with our education plans. Designed just for students and teachers.
- Just for students and teachers
- Generate study materials
- Share quizzes with students